Hi All ,

         Greetings !

       I have completed O'Reily first book Learning Perl . Started writing
small perl programs . However I basically do log file analysis , hence was
thinking is there any perl code around in any of the book or if anyone
already developed for the following requirement :

Nowadays I manually read the log files to read the errors which are either
fatal or warning or ignorable . The purpose is I want to develop a web page
as in I upload this log file and it searches for those keywords (fatal or
warning or ignorable) and if found those keywords display the 10line before
it and after it .

Please share your thoughts. Unable to start .

Thanks,
--
Asad Hasan
+91 9945666911