On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Etienne Marcotte wrote:

> Do I need to type use mod_perl; in scripts?

No, it's handled through the Apache server configuration, although there
are Apache::* modules that can be used for extra functionality.

> And is scipting in strict enough as of "good" scripting is involved?

For the most part.  There still are a few gotchas you need to be aware of,
though.  Read the documents on the website I provided.  It has a few FAQs
on moving from CGI to mod_perl.

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/