On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:43 AM, *Shaji Kalidasan* <shajiin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My goal is to create good looking HTML reports. Please suggest/advice.

N'th-ing the suggestion that you look at a templating system. My
current go-to in this area is Text::Xslate
(https://metacpan.org/release/Text-Xslate), but there are a *bunch* of
them on CPAN. Find one you like the looks of and go for it.

Unless you're looking to have the experience of doing it, I would
strongly recommend against trying to roll your own templating system.

I would also steer you away from formats. Templating systems are a
better approach, particularly if you're planning on generating HTML.

chrs,
john.