I tried this example, didn't work. In place of the picture I got nothing,
but something was using the space.
see the code do I miss anything?
thank you

Pierre

   use GD;

    # create a new image
    $im = new GD::Image(100,100);
    # allocate some colors
    $red = $im->colorAllocate(255,0,0);
    $blue = $im->colorAllocate(0,0,255);
    # no background
    do I need the background
    # Draw a blue oval
    $im->arc(50,50,95,75,0,360,$blue);
    # And fill it with red
    $im->fill(50,50,$red);
    # make sure we are writing to a binary stream
    binmode STDOUT;
    # Convert the image to PNG and print it on standard output
    print $im->png;