Your post to jobs.perl.org will likely result in some solicitations from
recruiters. You also likely to get a some queries about tele-working. At
least that has been our experience. I'm not saying that either is good or
bad but it's worth making it clear in the description what your after. You
may also ask around at your local Perl Mongers group. They may be able to
offer some advise also.
Good luck,
Dermot.