Correction. Some widgets (e.g. List) have correct vowelization; others do not.

On 10/03/2013 04:18 PM, D.Edmons wrote:
Okay, 5.18.1 appears to have correct/improved vowelization, but has all
the characters in left-to-right order still. The unwary programmer won't
always know when his/her UTF-8 string has Hebrew, English, or whatever.
The subsystem should be placing these in the correct order.

Has anybody else tried this? I have a simple script with a .ppm image
that illustrates the problem. Or should I just send in a bug report?

El'ad/Dale