Hi Vino,

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:12:20 +0530
Frank Vino <vinofra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Here is my request,
>
> I would like to hit my firewall with IP address and Domain users for 100
> Users. I have firewall and active directory(100 Users) but i do not have
> 100 Client PC's. I am planning to do a SSH/Remote session to hit the
> firewall with IP address and Doamin Users. I would automate this, Could you
> please provide some code where i can achieve this.

I'm not going to write your code for you (unless you pay me for my time) but I
will give you a few leads:

I give a list of some of the prominent SSH modules on CPAN here:

http://perl-begin.org/uses/remote-login-and-commands/#ssh

(**Note**: perl-begin.org is maintained by me. Are you happy now, Rob (Dixon)? )

Some of these modules have bindings for event-driven / multitasking frameworks
such as https://metacpan.org/search?q=anyevent ,
https://metacpan.org/search?q=io%3A%3Aasync ,
https://metacpan.org/search?q=reflex , or the older and more baroque
https://metacpan.org/search?q=poe , etc. and you can use them to open several
connections at once and deal with them as they need attention. Maybe search for
one of them along with SSH and see what you get.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish