On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 00:35:17 -0500, Peter Holsberg wrote:
>Peter Gordon <pete...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>>>On 11/18/2013 10:45 AM, Juan Wei wrote:
>>
>>>I have the Cywin version of perl installed on a Windows 7
>>>computer, and it does not have a perldoc executable.
>>>
>>>How can I get perldoc functionality?
>>>
>>Open a bash window & type perldoc -h
>>This should give you the documentation on perldoc.
>>--
>>Peter Gordon, pete...@netspace.net.au on 11/18/2013
>>

>A bash window in Windows?

If you have Cygwin installed, you have a bash.exe.
I use mimtty to access it. The .bashrc is located in
C:/cygwin/home/OEM/.bashrc

I've forgotten how I set it up as it was over 5 years back.
I think that when you installed Cygwin, you should have
has an icon installed on your desktop.  It is a stylized
C.  Double click on it and it should open a bash shell.

--
Peter Gordon, pete...@netspace.net.au on 11/18/2013