Hi everyone,

I have started a personal blog related to perl/cgi. Here:

http://simpleperlforweb.blogspot.in/

It is something I'm doing with good intention for the perl community. I
don't have vast confidence in my skill, but all I'm doing is, write a few
useful scripts, from scratch. Many simple scripts were hard to understand
initially due to lack of explanation, so I wish to write in very simple,
detailed language.

I would be happy, if people can give it a quick peek, and communicate to
me, via email or comment, any mistakes I have done. All constructive
criticism is welcome.

PS: Furthermore, if you have a script to share, please feel free to share.

--
*Ahmad Bilal*