On 2014-04-17 18:01, Mike McClain wrote:
Hi,
    My brother Rick, a windrider, put together a webpage,
http://www.photographers1.com/Sailing/NauticalTerms&Nomenclature.html
about sailing and wind surfing that has grown too large and should be
split into smaller sections to reduce load time.
    Can anyone point me to any tools/modules that would automate the
process of fixing all the links?
Thanks,
Mike
--
Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Hi,

I'm only a beginner in Perl myself so I don't know the perl tool or module but I'd imagine that the html editor Bluefish would make this fairly easy, but not automatic. Split your page into several, then lets assume there is one page per letter of the alphabet. You can select all pages as separate tabs and change all references from <present-url>#A to <pageA-url>.

Just an idea
Moss