At 01:12 AM 10/28/01 -0700, Dave Turner wrote:
>I have scanned the docs and can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere.
>
>I want to change the color of the text and the font size on a web page
>using CGI:pm.
>
>my code looks like:
>
>$q->h2( "Something witty here");
>
>but I'd like to have the flexibility to do <FONT SIZE=+2><FONT COLOR="white">

First off, you shouldn't be using the <FONT> tag to specify type attributes
unless you have a rabid need to support legacy (i.e. non-CSS enabled)
browsers. And you should /definitely/ not use the named "aliases" for HTML
colors...always use their hexadecimal equivalents. The FONT tag is
deprecated in the W3C HTML specs.

That being said, you can easily apply an inline style using the CGI.pm
span() method. It's explained clearly in the documentation for CGI.pm:

http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/CGI/

Aloha,
mel