On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Priyal Jain <jpri...@juniper.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I uploaded my module in CPAN on 02June,2014
> http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=all&query=Net%3A%3ANetconf but while
> installing my module using cpan i.e. "cpan Net::Netconf" its giving warning

Have you seen https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=95038 ?

It looks like the distribution you uploaded is not set up correctly in
at least a few ways. In addition to the missing META.yml file, the POD
markup is rendering wrong on search.cpan.org, and the module doesn't
seem to be indexed at all on MetaCPAN, which is generally indicative
of problems.

My advice would be to contact the person who submitted that ticket,
and take them up on their offer to help you.

chrs,
john.