Hello again,

Apologies for the delay. I shut my laptop in frustration for the night
yesterday.

Here is a chunk of the code:

my $html2 = '/Results.tar.gz">
Files</button></div>
alignment in JBrowse Viewer</p>
<input type="button" value="Open Window"
onclick="window.open(\'
bioinf6.bioc.le.ac.uk/~srpgrp3/JBrowse-1.11.4/index.html?data=http://bioinf6.bioc.le.ac.uk/~srpgrp3/UserFiles
';

my $html4 =
'/data&tracks=DNA,transcript_with_no_features,Genes&highlight=\')

print $html1;
print $directory;
print $html3;
print $directory;
print $html2;
print $directory;
print $html4;

Another person in my group had a look at it today and let me know that I
hadn't closed the button THING with a ">". Apparently with that it's able
to handle the single quotation marks.

What a fool!

Thanks,
James.