Hi,

Today I face same previous problem to install package with cpanm.

This time i have already installed Development Tools as suggested by Sam.

For testing it more, i was trying to install dancer by cpanm. First trial,
i got failed and then looked into build log and found some dependent
modules are not there so then i tried to first install them and those also
have some more dependencies and then i have to resolve first from those and
then step by step do install manually and lastly dancer installation works
for me.

Below is my manually package installation.

Please suggest me to resolve this installation problem. Also suggest me if
I am missing anything at OS level.

OS : cenots 7

Regards
Ben

 cpanm Dancer
  334
  335  vim /root/.cpanm/work/1412646550.26687/build.log
  336
  337  cpanm HTTP::Server::Simple
  338  vim /root/.cpanm/work/1412646612.26849/build.log
  339  cpanm Test::Pod
  340  cpanm HTTP::Server::Simple
  341  vim /root/.cpanm/work/1412646658.27040/build.log
  342  cpanm Test::Pod::Coverage
  343  cpanm HTTP::Server::Simple
  344  vim /root/.cpanm/work/1412646703.27571/build.log
  345  cpanm HTTP::Server
  346  cpanm Env
  347  cpanm HTTP::Server::Simple
  348  cpanm Dancer