On Nov 12, 2014, at 4:54 AM, Patton, Billy N wrote:
> I’ve , mistakenly, updated to Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite.
> That completely caused my app to fail in Apache 2.4.

        And that's one of the many reasons I'm not updating my MacBook. ;)

        You really have too try Perlbrew <http://perlbrew.pl/>.  It's perfect
for this.  You can install any version of Perl that you want, and then install
the modules you'll need.  You can even install multiple versions of Perl and
each version can have it's own set of modules!  Best of all, it leaves your
system version of Perl untouched, which helps prevent problems for other apps
that rely on it.

        Perlbrew, along with cpanm, will make your Perl setup as painless as
possible.  However, I do remember the initial setup was somewhat confusing
because of a lack of documentation at the time.  Hopefully that's changed by
now.  I've been using it for years now and I'd never go back.

Frank

SurfShopCART
https://github.com/surfshopcart/surfshop