For me, regex can be simple or complex.
It depends on the task at hand.
The more complex the task, the more complex the regex.

My boss who can code, but doesn't want to, *HATES* regex.
Personally, I think it is pretty powerful and I'm grateful for its
flexibility.

I use it daily in my job where string interpretation and manipulation is
required.

Regards,
Danny Spell

*DDSpell Consulting214-682-4898*