Dear Shawn,

Please forgive me for my poor English explanations of my question, there are
three files, file 1, file 2  and file3.

File 1:

a b c
d e f
j p k

file 2:
x y z
q w e n
a s d

file 3:
1 2 3
3 4 5
8 9 2 1

I read file 1 to $a, file 2 to $b and file 3 to $c, I want to product file 4,
it contain file 1 , file 2 and  file 3.

File 4:
a b c       x y z     1 2 3
d e f       q w e n   3 4 5
j p k       a s d     8 9 2 1

and put file 4 into $X.

I don’t know whether I explain my question clearly, anyway, thank you very much.