Hello all,
When using strawberry perl on a 64 bit machine I could not get
Net::SSH::Perl to install due to the GP/PARI dependency.

I would suggest taking a look at the  Net::SSH2 package which according to
Net::SFTP::Foreign documentation is a wrapper around libssh2 and aims to
replace Net::SSH::Perl.

I did successfully get Net::SSH2 installed on strawberry x64.  For example
code checkout the Net::SSH2 POD.

Let us know if that works for you.
Good luck,
--dave