> On Mar 13, 2015, at 2:07 PM, Sherman Willden <sherman.will...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I downloaded Eclipse and I was looking at the screens and in general just
> messing with Eclipse. Now I can't find the first splash screen with the
> tutorials, samples, and such. Also is there a help button on Eclipse?

It has been awhile since I first downloaded and installed Eclipse, but in the
version (Indigo) I have on my system, the Help -> Welcome menu item gets you to
that initial splash screen with Overview, Samples, Tutorials, and What’s New.
As far as a Help button, there is a Help menu. Does that have what you are
looking for?