Hi all,

I'm working on a simple (or so I thought) project to build a websocket
server that broadcasts data the server receives via a telnet connection.

So a telnet connection is easily setup and messages are simple to relay to
any file handle.

But now comes the harder part.
A websocket server seems to generally be build to do one thing and one
thing only in perl and that is respond to incoming data. Running in an
infinite loop attaching event handlers to data that is received.
At least Net::Websocket::Server works that way.

Could any of you advice me a better library? I don't mind having to mess
about with Protocol::Websocket myself but if there is a good lightweight
library out there (not forcing me to install tons and tons of other
libraries would be good) I would much rather use that.

Thanks for any help pointer or tips.