Hi,
Can anyone help me with this?
I have two scripts, the first one calls the exec command which then invokes the
second script.  The second script then creates a fork process.  The child
process in the fork does a webservice query which may take a few minutes to
return results.
What I want to do is forward the user to a "Searching for results" page which
polls periodically for results.  Eventually it will display the search results.
How can I do this?  Once the background fork process is running I have no idea
how to get forward the user to a new page and display the results on that page.
Any help with this would be great as I'm pretty much stumped.

Thank you,
G :)