In the future, please use the Reply All feature.

So, run `echo $PATH` on both users.

If the path for the Perl executable is different for the user in which the
script works, try editing the path variable for the user in which it
doesn't to use the path to the working Perl executable:

http://superuser.com/questions/488173/how-can-i-edit-the-path-on-linux