On 06/01/2016 04:04 PM, David Emanuel da Costa Santiago wrote:
Hi Kent,

They are using the same verion of Net::SSLeay (version 1.72). All the
software have the same version.

This is not random. This happens 100% of the times.

All the settings related to this script are the same.

I don't think it's my network card, because i can reach the maximum
speed using a different application.

i can't say much to help as i would want to be more hands on. but i think this is way too deep for the beginner's list. just knowing about nytprof would rule this out! :) why don't you post to p5p where you may get a better answer.

the fact that you are seeing different call counts is very curious. that says to me that your code isn't doing the same thing on both boxes. i doubt ssleay is doing different paths so that is the first thing i would check. maybe the laptop is making more calls but to a more efficient internal call? can you trace what is being called in each case? maybe the hardware has different ssl support on the two boxes? do you have access to a third box to play with?

thanx,

uri