I think you are saying you want to be able to create one file you can give
to someone else and have them run a Perl 5 program you have written without
having to install all of the modules (and possibly even perl itself).  If
this is the case, then you are in luck.  There are a couple of solutions
that exist today:

PAR and PAR::Packer

PAR (Perl Archive) is similar in concept to JAR (Java Archive).  The script
and all of the modules needed to run it are combined into one file.
PAR::Packer takes this a step farther and bundles the perl executable as
well.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/PAR/lib/PAR.pm
http://search.cpan.org/dist/PAR-Packer/lib/pp.pm

App::FatPacker

This is another take on the idea of bundling the script and all of its
dependencies.   I do not believe it bundles the perl executable though.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-FatPacker/bin/fatpack

Another popular solution is to use a Linux Container like Docker.  With a
container, you build a as much of a machine as you need to run your app and
then distribute that.  The users then run the container in a special
sandboxed area of the OS.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/3072929/linux/containers-101-linux-containers-and-docker-explained.html