Well it's an html print function

sub PrintTopOfPage{
my $body = $_[0];
print<<END;
END
}

It works fine, variables are printed (it prints the value of the variable,
which is what I want), but I get that warning. I don't have the warning
when using individual print statements.. but for a long part it's way too
long to escape caracters and format so that the source looks not too bad.

Any clue?

Etienne