I’ve written a script using WWW::Mechanize to place test orders in
SurfShop.  I wish I had know it could do this before. :\  For some reason, I
was under the impression that it was only good for scraping.

        The script works great, but I need to find a way to get the contents of
the receipt page in the cart to test if a credit card order was accepted or
denied.  Using $mech->content at the end of the script gives me the penultimate
page - not the last one.

        How can I get the contents of the final page of the checkout process?

Thanks,
Frank