I just posted a message to this list about the Device::SerialPort
module.  I finally saw my message reflected back to me after
quite a bit of head-scratching and some correspondence with the
list-owner address.  All message traffic from this list stopped
arriving some time during October 16.  I now appear to be
receiving messages again after unsubscribing and re-subscribing
to this list.  I tried a couple of earlier attempts at sending my
question and never saw it or any answers.  If this is the third
time that everybody has seen my question, my sincere apology. If
there is an archive, I can read any answers there but this has
been a strange issue as I never really found out why the list
stopped.

Martin McCormick