On 02/25/2018 10:47 PM, jose cabrera wrote:
Greetings!

Long story, I had to install Bugzilla v3.2, which was in a WinNT 4.  I have now
installed Bugzilla v3.2, in the Ubuntu 14.04 server, but I have perl (v5.22.1)
and I am getting lots of errors.  Once I learn to fix one of these, I can work
with the others.

syntax error at Bugzilla/Bug.pm line 1085, near "$type qw(dependson blocked)"

Here is line 1085:
     foreach my $type qw(dependson blocked) {
         my @bug_ids = split(/[\s,]+/, $deps_in{$type});

put parens around the qw(). it used to be allowed as the () in the for loop but not anymore.

Can't use global @_ in "my" at Bugzilla/Bug.pm line 1134, near "= @_"

Here is line 1133, 1134, 1135:
sub _check_dup_id {
     my ($self, $dupe_of) = @_;
     my $dbh = Bugzilla->dbh;

i don't see any obvious errors there. that implies it might be something before this. saying it is global makes me think the sub { is not opening a new sub so earlier may be something wrong. post a larger snippet and that may help.

thanx,

uri