Hi,
This is a question that would be better asked on the p5p mailing list (
perl5-port...@perl.org), or raised as an Issue at
https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues .
And I encourage you to ask about this on either one of those 2 forums.

Having someone who is involved in the development of mingw-w64 (such as
yourself) take an active interest in perl is something we'd definitely
welcome.
For example, https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/17521 has been causing
some head-scratching for about 3 month.

Cheers,