On Mar 20, 2022, at 7:28 AM, William Torrez Corea <willitc9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ready, the result is it:
>
> wget
> https://scontent.fmga3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-1/274490608_3202483196693292_7724900589789523726_n.jpg_n.jpg

You’ve put an extra “_n.jpg” at the end of that URL because you captured the
whole URL and then added that string. That is not what you want to do, but if
you take off the extra piece, it still doesn’t work.

It is best, when trying to automate something, to ensure that you can do the
thing manually first.

Jim Gibson