From: Mike <te...@mflan.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2023 9:51 AM
To: beginners@perl.org
Cc: William Torrez Corea <willitc9...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Communities or support

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Good question.  I know we are using it here in the USA.
I put in my time on Perl, and now I can whip up a
program mighty fast.  I do so quite often.  And I use it
every day - many times a day.

Mike