From: William Torrez Corea <willitc9...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2023 3:49 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: Tool for develop in Perl

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.
What tool can I use for development in Perl?

I use VIM for coding and executing programs with the Perl Command Line from
GNU/Linux. In addition I have installed Eclipse but the IDE is abandoned.

My theory: I can make full development from VIM but few developers use VIM for
development. They use Eclipse, Netbeans, Visual Studio or some other code
editor like Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Atom and Notepad++.

The IDE is complete but large files while the code editor is light.
--

With kindest regards, William.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org