On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 08:06:19PM +0000, Daniel Gardner wrote:
> Manchester, UK

Doubly small world - me too.

As for my use of perl; it started off strictly fun at some point last
year, and moved on as I started to write modules and make scripts
publically available.  Then, back in January, I was hired to work
part-time (alongside studying for a CS degree at UMIST) for a company
that develops search solutions ( http://fast.no/ ), working with Perl
and Oracle.  I'm really enjoying this work, and aside from when my
courses at the University require C, Perl's getting to be my sole
programming language.

~C.

--
Chris Ball.