Please help I am trying to extract the line begining with GB and also the
Title between html tags from multiple html files.

For example I want to extract the line: (see the html code below)
 GB 0152 MSS.126/NUDL

and also the title which is:

National Union of Dock, Riverside and General Workers in Grea
t Britain and Ireland

does anyone know how to go about this please, I would be extremly grateful.

<a target = "new" title = "Repository contact details from AR
CHON - opens new window"  href = "http://www.hmc.gov.uk/archo
n/searches/locresult.asp?LR=152">
GB 0152 MSS.126/NUDL
   </a>

National Union of Dock, Riverside and General Workers in Grea
t Britain and Ireland

Steve Tattersall
Archives Hub Programmer
MIMAS