Hi,I have a perl tk application that create a file c:/cygwin_syslog.txt.
I have this file c:/cygwin_syslog.txt, How I can do to verify if this file
exists at the init of my application, if it exists I would rename it in
c:/cygwin_syslog.bck0, and recreate one with the same name ie cygwin_syslog.txt
empty and ready to be appended.
I do the same when i restarted my application, if cygwin_syslog.txt already
exists  I rename it in cygwin_syslog.bck1 and every time I restart my app It
would be rename till cygwin_syslog.bc9.
How can I do this in perl .
Thanks