From:                   Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Nov 19, Jerry Preston said:
>
> >Trying to learn how to "-onChange", where can I find some good doc and
> >examples?
>
> You're barking up the wrong tree.  onChange is a javascript event.

Well ... such a handler may exist in other event based "systems".
Tk comes to mind (though I did not find onChange there).
Maybe Jerry meant wxPerl, gTk or something.

Also notice the dash : -onChange.
That looks Perlish, not JavaScriptish.

Jenda

=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
                                        --- me