Hi.  I would like to be able to retrieve messages using a Perl script from
an Outlook 2000 mailbox.  I am currently searching for anything to give me a
head start.  I've found something that claims to do this for Outlook Express
but on further investigation it seems this is designed to run on Unix and
attempts to directly interpret the file.  I think on a Windows system it
should be possible to do this directly through the Outlook objects.  But it
strikes me that someone may well have done this already so any suggestions
to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
CJL

Clive Lansink
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]