While troubleshooting a problem I have realized that I have 2 perl
installations.
I would like to start over with my perl installation and just use tarballs
from now on. The server is hot so I need to be careful. I am running RedHat
7.0
The RPM installation is in /usr/lib/perl5                version 5.6.0
The tarball install is in /usr/local/bin/perl5               version 5.6.1

How can I get rid of everything including the man pages and start over.
If I run perl -V I get the tarball install but If I try to use a module in
the tarball install in my httpd.conf it can't find it because its looking in the rpm
install.
I got a real mess here. Can someone help guide me down the easiest/best path
to rectify this problem. Someone must have been here before me.
Thanks
Dave