Pretty new to Perl still so forgive me a bit please. I have searched the web
(google is my friend) and searched the groups and found multiple things
concerning fork. here is the problem I can't find a page that has the basic
syntax for using it. I am writing a small bbs system. I need to be able to
do several things at the same time eg. check your password while everyone
else is chatting. If I understand this correctly if I fork the process then
it will run at the same time as the original process and everyone will be
able to do their thing?? is this correct? Sorry for the newbie question.
Thanks Randy