This is not an elitist remark, however I will also remind people that it is in
the list FAQ (section 2.9) to have a meaningful subject.
Everyone should read the FAQ before posting.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 05:20:34PM +0100, Jenda Krynicky ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
Who are the brain police?