This is my first post, and I hope it's not too newbie even for a list with
this name. I'm just beginning to learn Perl and I have successfully got some
scripts working on our website to handle form submissions. We are in process
of bringing our site in house, where we will host on a MIIS server.
Currently our site is hosted on a Linux server. By changing some things, I
briefly got our forms to work on our new server, and didn't realize it, and
kept changing things. Now, I'm completely stumped and can't find the
problem. All the permissions are properly set. Perl has been mapped to run
with MIIS. I've installed a sendmail client for windows which works. If
someone is willing to take a look, the script is at the following:
www.crosseyes.biz\form_processor.txt I've changed the ending to .txt to
prevent any complications.

Claude Jones
WTVS, Leesburg, VA