That is in the FAQ, which everyone should have read, and shouldn't need to be said
on the list. Actually, I seem to have left it out of the beginners-cgi FAQ and
will add it in. For those of you only on the beginners-cgi list, until it is in
the FAQ, have useful subjects :)

Cheers,
Kevin

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 01:14:29PM -0500, Etienne Marcotte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
"I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.