The @INC is "burned in" to your perl binary when it's built.

execute "perl -V" from the command line and examine the list
of directories shown. Compare to the directories shown in the
error message. If they aren't the same, you most likely have
two different perl binaries on your system.

Are you on UNIX? If so, what does the #! line say at the top
of your script? Typically, it points to /usr/bin/perl, which
is typically a hard link to your perl binary. If you removed
your "old" perl without removing /usr/bin/perl, your old
perl binary is still around and that's what's causing your
problem. Just remove this and link /usr/bin/perl to the new
binary.