Hello Richard,

Monday, December 31, 2001, Richard S. Crawford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RSC> Here's the problem.  When I run Perl scripts under win2k, I have to include
RSC> this as the first line of each CGI script:

RSC>          #! c:/perl/bin/Perl.exe

RSC> But when I run them under Linux, I have to include this:

RSC>          #!/usr/bin/perl

RSC> Is there any way that anyone knows of to map my Perl interpreter under
RSC> Windows to the Cygwin installation, so that I don't have to change the
RSC> first line of my Perl CGI scripts when I switch operating systems?
sure, use cygwin's mount.
C:\>mount
Device              Directory           Type         Flags
D:\CYGNUS\USR       /usr                user         textmode
C:                  /                   user         textmode
C:\>ls /usr
BIN      INCLUDE  LIB      LOCAL    SBIN
DOC      INFO     LIBEXEC  MAN      SHARE

RSC>   Is this
RSC> something I can change under Apache (I'm running 1.3)?
hmmm... no.

Best wishes,
 Maxim                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]