Ok, the local Linux guru has proclaimed that C would be faster than Perl.  I
know C is very effecient so I don't really doubt him, but my question is....
would it make that much of a difference?  I certainly wouldn't mind learning
C, the only question is would be worth the time to port our Perl scripts
over to it?  Right now our setup is Apache w/modperl, and I'm getting quite
good at taking advantage of modperl's benefits.

Hope everyone had a safe New Year,
Agustin Rivera
Webmaster, Pollstar.com
http://www.pollstar.com