From: Stanislav Zahariev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2002 16:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Searching for a book...

    Hello,
    I'm searching for a perl book to buy... But I'm not sure which is the
best, or which are the best. Can you refer me some so I can chose from them?
I know the basic things of perl, if the book holds them they must be very
detailed. I'm oriented in programming net stuffs with perl. Thanks in
advance.

best regards,

sofit

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.