Unbelievably, I'm actually walking around not fully understanding one or more
of these:

Blessed variables
Class methods
Class variables
Classes
Fubars
Functions
Global variables
Instance methods
Methods
Objects
Package variables
Packages
Properties
Subroutines
Zebras

Is there a simple yet comprehensive explanation out there with an example of
each?  Didn't think so.  Anyone want to take the time to explain it?