Hi All

 Apologies as this is not strictly a perl question, Im trying to install an
 apache websever onto a WIN95 system. I have managed to successfully install
 it so far as it runs under the the URL http://127.0.0.1/  but will not run
 when I type http://localhost.

 I am running Apache 1.3.20,

 Once this oddity is corrected ,I wish to test perl cgi using my localhost.
 believe that I need to alter the apache config file to run perl, but Im not
sure which parts. I think its the ScriptAlias part, the httpd.conf file is
 included as an attatchment, so hopefullly you can see what I have done
 wrong, but Ive changed that to where I keep the perl script and I get is
 this

 Internal Server Error
 to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform
 them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
 may have caused the error.

-
 ----

Apache/1.3.20 Server at localhost Port 80

 ------>>>