>From the docs...

 use LWP::Simple;
 $content = get("http://www.sn.no/";)

Hope this helps,
Peter C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 7:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2 simple questions...

I need to be able to do a wget (But not with a system() command if
possible)
I need to get the current directory. In Linux I type pwd and it shows it
to me, or
I can use the $PWD variable. But if I :
        print "The current path is: $PWD";
it is blank.
How can I get the current path variable?

TIA!

--

Chris Anderson
CTO