From:                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> This might not be the right place for this question, but I trust this
> group.
>
> My boss wants me to create a mailing list from
> his MS ACCESS database.  I am not an MS fun, but I cannot tell him this.
>
> So my question is how do I create labels from an ACCESS database.

So do you want a mailing list or some labels?

If the second start Word and create a new document using the
Mailing Labels template. No need to do anything in Perl.

Or even better tell the boss to ask his secretary to do this ;-)

Jenda

=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
                                        --- me